Sunday, January 16, 2011

First Post: Operation Test-Run

Alright! Glad to see that my laptop didn't implode from me trying to figure things out. I've never made a blog before, but it's required for my English 101 class. What one sees as "homework," I see as a fun experiment. Maybe by the end of the semester, I'll start to like the idea of blogs.

So you're probably curious as to why I named this blog "The Politically Incorrect Frenchie." Lately, I've been obsessed with French bulldogs, or "Frenchies" as owners call them. These dogs get no higher than 13 inches and have bat-like ears. As I was trying to come up with a name for the blog, this image of a French bulldog dressed as a politician just popped into my mind. (I guess it's those silly bat ears that made the idea so appealing!) So no, it is in no way meant to offend the renowned people of France.

No comments:

Post a Comment